Sunday, October 24, 2010

Alter and Hobby Japan's Sanada Yukimura Ver. 2


Continuing with their collaborative work, Alter and Hobby Japan are releasing a new version of their previously released figure of Sanada Yukimura from Hyakka Ryoran.

The only real difference between this figure and the previous version is Yukimura's facial expression. Instead of the mean stare from before, she has a more happy and care free look, which probably fits the character more in my opinion. The figure is 1/8 scale and stands at about 210 mm tall.

More pictures:





Sanada Yukimura Ver. 2 will be available in March 2011. I'm actually a fan of a lot of the character designs from Hyakka Ryoran and Alter and Hobby Japan do a good job of bringing the characters to life in figure form. I especially like the 2 previously released figures of Yagyu Jubei and the Senhime figure. While I don't think I will be getting this particular figure, I am very interested in seeing the other Hyakka Ryoran figures coming from this collaboration. If you are not familiar with the Hyakka Ryoran series, here is the OP for the anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment