Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Early Shots of Polygonia's Panty and Stocking Figures


Some photos of Polygonia's Panty and Stocking, from the new anime series "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt," figures have been released.

The new and very controversial show is already getting the figure treatment for the two lead heroines. There really isn't very much known about the figures. It is not known whether these will be garage kits or pvc figures, or even if they will be sold separately or together. More information will probably be released later this month, but at least we can look at the neat pictures!








I am pretty interested in picking these up myself, just for the fact that it would be nice to have some figures with a different visual look than the one I normally get, but I also like the characters themselves as well. As for the show itself, I think its pretty entertaining. I will admit that it is not for everyone, but if you are not easily offended and can appreciate the western influenced art style, I think you will enjoy it too. If you are not familiar with the show, here is the OP for the anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment