Saturday, October 2, 2010

CM's Corporation's Non Scale Nanael


Oh hey, looks like I missed a nice figure of Nanael from the Queen's Blade series for the Figure Round Up.

Part of CM's Corporation's Gutto Kuru Figure Collection line up, Nanael is made up of a special soft vinyl construction and has a fairly good amount of poseability. The figure comes with a stand, accessories, and several optional parts such as various facial expressions and hand parts.

More pictures:







CM's Corp has also announced that they will be releasing a 2P Color version of this figure. Which can be seen below.



The normal colored version will be available this month, and the 2P colored version will be available in December of this year. I think this figure looks really good and am tempted to get one for myself, but CM's Corp isn't exactly well known for their quality so I am a bit skeptical. This is rather upsetting because there is actually another CM's Corp figure that I am very interested in, and that is 1/8 scale Eris from the series "Asobi ni Ikuyo!"


DO WANT. ARGH! I just might have to say screw it, and take the risk! XD WANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment