Friday, October 1, 2010

October Figure Round Up: Alter


The ongoing saga of this month's Figure Round Up continues with Alter! Alter has always been one of my favorite companies because of the excellent craftsmanship that goes into their figures and this month's line up doesn't disappoint!

1/8 scale Shikinami Asuka Langley Plugsuit Test Type

1/8 scale Tsumugi Kotobuki

1/8 scale Selvaria Bles Valkyria Ver.

1/8 scale Sasami Sasasegawa

1/8 scale Buddy

Along with these new figures, Alter is also bringing back some older favorites for re-releases!

 1/8 scale Mercedes

1/8 scale Noumi Kudryavka

1/8 scale Gwendolyn

I want so many of these! I especially want the Asuka and Selvaria. I'm also glad that they are bringing back Gwendolyn because I missed out on getting her the first time around. So excite! What about everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment