Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CM Corporation's Eris Figure


Yeah, CM Corporation's 1/8 scale Eris figure from the "Asobi ni Ikuyo!" series is kind of old news, but there is a reason why I'm posting it now!

So while I was doing this month's Figure Round Up, I noticed that I didn't make a post for this figure for some reason, so then I looked around, and I remembered why! It was because there are literally no pictures of this figure other than the standard frontal view! But, because I like the character and figure so much, I'm going to say screw it and post it anyway! Hey, I didn't say it was a good reason. XD

More pictures:




The figure is based off of this particular artwork:


I think the figure is pretty damn accurate with the drawing. Eris is scheduled to be released later this month, and while CM Corp isn't exactly known for its quality, I'm really hoping this one comes out good. Now, I also have an excuse to post the the very well done OP for the anime!

No comments:

Post a Comment